When you work with BNK, we take care of important requirements, so you don’t have to.
BNK systematically evaluates existing conditions and designs aesthetically pleasing and environmentally responsible solutions.
Preparing plans, submittals, and specifications and applications for:
- NPDES Permits (North Carolina Division of Environmental Management)
- Highway Encroachment permits (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- Non-Discharge Permits for Sanitary Sewer (North Carolina Division of Environmental Management)
- Water Distribution Extension permits (North Carolina Department of Human Resources)
- Sedimentation and Erosion Control Permits (Local Jurisdiction or North Carolina Land Quality Division)
- Section 404 Permits (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers).
Additionally, BNK maintains active liaisons with each of the permitting organizations to assure timely review of applications and issuance of the appropriate permit documents.
If you’re ready to discuss your civil engineering project, let’s talk. Call us at (919) 851-4422 or send us an email.