We are seeking a motivated individual to fill a drafting/designer position who would be working closely with one of our Electrical Engineers. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Site Survey and existing conditions verification
- Verification of existing electrical systems (riser/one-line diagrams)
- Drafting of existing conditions
- Electrical project setup (AutoCAD).
- Electrical lighting and power drafting
- Fire Alarm drafting
Education: Associates Degree in an Engineering Program (a plus, but not required)
Experience: 1-2 years of previous experience (a plus, but not required)
AutoCAD or Revit (preferred) and Visual (not required, but a plus)
Paid Holidays, PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K.
Salary Range: 45K to 52K/year depending on qualifications and experience.